Thursday, May 16, 2013

Best friends forever!

Avery and I got to help her BFF, Owen, celebrate his last day of preschool.
He is a great friend to Aves, which works out well, because his mama
is a great friend to me!!

He chose Glazed Expressions for his 'graduation treat'.
We had a great time painting, and laughing, and watching
the bunnies outside, and laughing and painting.

I love these two kiddos!

Just getting started on our penguin and dragon ~


My little beauty working hard.


I love this picture! They spotted a baby bunny outside,
and watched it forever~

Avery brought a rose (leftover from my mother's day bouquet)
to congratulate him on his graduation :)

Avery, 5 1/2, awesome.

Avery wasn't so sure about Owen's artistic direction...

... but she decided it looked pretty good after all!

Owen and Avery. Artists. Incoming Kindergarteners. BFF!