Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Avery's Preschool Graduation

Westview Church Preschool put on one of the best
school programs I have seen, and I've seen a lot!
The kids were great!  They sang so many cute songs,
behaved on stage so well, and smiled at and charmed
their parents all night long!

I was quite emotional leading up to this moment,
but once we were there I really just enjoyed it and wasn't
all that sad.
Avery is ready.  She is ready for Kindergarten.  She is ready
for more responsibility and adventure.  She is ready for
some time away from me, to make new friends and 
try new things.
I'm happy for her.  I'm excited for her.
I really am, really.

We had a great night celebrating her graduation.
She did a great job and we are so very proud of her.
We love you so much buggie!

Avery and two of her good friends.

Her pet rock project.  She was quite proud of it!

A collection of her favorite pieces of work~

Avery was all smiles during the performance.
She knew every word and action of every song and 
was so much fun to watch. 



Singing the "wide-mouthed bullfrog". Hilarious!


Their rendition of signing in the rain had everyone
rolling with laughter.  So cute!

Aves receiving her 'official' preschool graduation certificate.

Our star student!

I was a bit picture obsessed and was getting frustrated that
we weren't getting any good pictures.  Avery got frustrated too,
and refused to look at the camera.  Nice.

Her flowers and card from the family.

My beautiful, grownup family!
(I don't know why I wore a mu-mu to graduation!!)

Aves and her good friends!

Avery will really miss her gerbil friends.

Just one more picture, or two, or three..

I love my baby...

.. but she had enough with the pictures!

Avery and her amazing teachers!

Aves and one of her BFs, who will also be attending Shuler!
This has been a big year.
But it's a good thing.
My girls are growing up, but growing up well.
They are good kids.  Caring, responsible,
loving, kind, smart, clever, funny and all-around awesome!

I am so very proud of all of them and I can't wait
to see what the next year brings!!