Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Avery's last day of preschool and Build-a-Bear, of course!

This is a big year for us.
Claire's last year of elementary school.
Ella's last year at Sayre.
Avery's last year of preschool.
My last year of having any babies at home.
Sniff, sniff, tear, tear.  It's a big year for this mama!

One of the hardest for me has to be Avery
graduating from preschool.  I've had a kid in preschool
for as long as I can remember and I can't believe that
it's over.  As sad as I am that time just keeps defying me
and marching forward, I am very proud of all of my girls
and I am looking forward to many wonderful
years and exciting adventures to come!

Avery heading into her last day of preschool.
She looks pretty darn happy about it!

Avery walking out of her very last day of preschool.
Still looks pretty darn happy!

We had to celebrate this big day, and what better place to 
do it than Build-a-bear, of course!
I wanted to surprise Avery, so I invited her BFF Owen, and
his family, to join us.  She was surprised and thrilled
to see them and especially to see her favorite store!!
Everyone got to make a bear to celebrate our favorite
buggie and her big graduation!

Claire and Anna waiting for their turn.

Claire making a wish on her bear's heart.

Owen making his monkey.

Avery, cracking up the bear maker with who knows what
crazy story!

Making a wish on her bear's heart.  I made a special
wish on that heart too, for safe travels to Kindergarten for my baby!

Avery and her new "preschool graduation bear"!

Ella making a wish.

Avery couldn't decide on an outfit for her bear,
so she just bought a mini-friend instead!

Avery and her BFF, Owen!

Happy Preschool Graduation, Buggie!

We made it through her last day of preschool.
Celebrated with friends and made something special to 
remember the day.
Now the hard part, the graduation ceremony that night....