Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gingerbread houses at Sayre!

Sayre kicked off the holiday season by inviting all of the
families to come and make Gingerbread houses.
The kiddos made the houses during the day and then
the whole family came at night to decorate.
Sayre provided everything!  'Real' chef pastry bags with
frosting, tons of decorating candies, and a room
full of good families!

The girls and I went and had a great time.  It was
fun to watch each of my girls approach the 'house' very
differently.  Ella jumped right in, Avery chatted with her
BF Eva, Claire carefully planned every detail out.
I just sat back, watched, snuck some candy, and
enjoyed every minute with my girls!


Avery and I discussing some structural and landscaping issues

Ella's gingerbread mugshot

Avery: so proud!

Claire, enjoying her perfect creation!

My three beautiful gingerbread geniuses!