Friday, October 1, 2010

Fabulous Traidmarx

We are a rock star family! I mean, literally, we are rock stars!

My dad, the girls' Grandpa Johnson, reunited with his High School band `The Fabulous Traidmarx' back in 2001. Ever since, they have been rockin' it old school any chance they get.

This year the band played up at the Clay County Fair and invited both Claire and Ella to jam with them. What a show! My girls were rockin' with the best of them. They had tambourines, maracas, and rhythm sticks.

Ella even took advantage of a low mic and helped belt out the chorus to California Girls!

For me, there is nothing better than watching my girls and my dad jammin' together and having so much fun. I love seeing the joy, the pride, the nervousness, the confidence, the excitement and the achievement as they go through the process. I love watching my girls grow get nervous, but get out there anyway, in front of hundreds of people, and give it there best! Even more, I love watching the pride and joy on my dad's face, priceless!

The best part: this year they even got paid! That's right. Check for each girl, cut from the Fabulous Traidmarx account! How cool is that?!

~ Enjoy!
The Fabulous Traidmarx!



Taking a break for a little "horse play"
Avery loves her Grandpa!