Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mommy/Daddy Day

As Kindergarten is winding down, we get to enjoy the year-end celebrations.
Ella's class hosted a wonderful Mommy/Daddy Day that included singing, art, presents and Krispie Kremes!

It is hard for me to believe that my little Ella is almost done with Kindergarten. It's even harder to believe that she'll be in 1st grade next year! Despite all her health issues this year, and missing 40 days of school!, she has done really well. She is reading, writing and 'rithmeticin' with the best of them. She is more independent and capable. She has made so many friends. All in all, this has been a great school year for my little red.

I'm a little sad that she's growing up. I have always loved that Ella was "my baby". I'm a little sad that her "big K" days are almost over. But, I'm excited for her too. And very, very proud of her. I know that great things are going to happen to Ella and that God has incredible things planned for her.

Here's to a successful year of Kindergarten and the summer fun soon to come ~
Proud Mommy and Ella ~
Proud Daddy!
Good friends to share with ~
The best teacher around!