Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanks to Grandma Ginny, you now get to see my little bugs growing up right before your eyes! Yes, that's right. I have a digital video recorder. The best part, it's the size of a deck of cards so I can take it everywhere. Yes, you'll see videos of Avery eating, walking, falling and sleeping. You can see videos of Ella dancing and Claire swimming. My oh my, the possibilities!

Now, don't worry. I won't bore you with endless hours of my little angels in every possible display of cuteness. I'll limit the videos to small enough times as to keep you awake!

And, the best part. When I'm convinced that I've done it all wrong. When I'm sure that my children are damaged or undisciplined or just plain out to get me. I can go back and watch these videos and remind myself of just how amazing these little creatures from God really are!

Thanks for sharing in our lives! And don't forget, if you like following my blog, register as a follower on the right side. It's easy to leave comments and fun to see whose watching!

Enjoy your weekend, school starts Monday!!!!!! : )