Friday, June 7, 2013

Softball!

Softball! We love softball!!

At our house, spring is for softball!
We have all 3 girls playing this year.

Claire is playing "majors", with Grandpa coaching.

Ella is playing, "minors" in rec and just started on an 
8U team for WAC.  We're very excited to see how it
goes and if it is something she'll continue next year.

Avery is playing coach pitch, with me as a coach!
Yikes! I've never coached on my own. So far, after one 
practice, I think we're doing okay.  
No pics of Aves yet, as I'm too busy coaching.  
Maybe later..

Claire had a great season, and really improved all around.
She is a great catcher and really enjoys being behind the plate.
Her fielding, throwing, and hitting all improved as well.

Too busy helping coach to get any good pics.
Thanks to my friend Becky for these..


Batter up!  
 Ella had a chance to play on Claire's team for the last couple games.
Thanks to many rainouts, our season ran into summer break and we 
lost a few players.  She did awesome!  Hit well and even fielded
a couple balls in the outfield!
Ella hit like a champ!


Having some fun in left field!