Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall is here!!

One of my favorite places to visit is Living History Farms.
I like to think I'm a bit of a LHF expert, and yet, I have
never been to their Apple Harvest Day.
Well, that all changed this weekend.
We joined our good friends, the Liskeys and Twedts,
for a super fun day of apples, school and farms!

It was a great time and I was reminded just how
important friendship is, not only for my kiddos,
but also for me.
Thank you my dear friends for liking me as I am,
and for loving my kiddos like your own.
I am so grateful for all of you!


Avery grinding apples into cider

Applesauce eating contest!

'Bobbing for apples', hilarious!

Avery always gets her apple!


What a great group of kiddos!

Claire and Katie. Right at home in the schoolhouse!

And Avery, getting a lesson from the teacher...

... looks like it went well! ; )

A little geography lesson

Avery and her new BFF Owen!

You know we had a good day when Buggie is wiped out!