Sunday, March 25, 2012

1/2 birthday celebration!!

Please stop growing up!!!
That is what I'm always saying to Avery, to which she
laughs and laughs and says she'll keep growing forever!!

As the big girls will tell you, we never really do 1/2
birthdays, except for the baby!! : )
I can't help it.  I have to celebrate.
Part of it is that she is my baby.
The other part is that she is such a handful
I have to congratulate myself for every 6 months
I make it!

Here is Aves at her bday lunch at Red Rossa, yum!

Avery decorated her own bday cake.
We were very brave to eat it!

My big 4 1/2 year old!


Aves decorating her cake ~

I love each of my children for the wonderful,
unique person they are.  They each complete me in a
different way and they each make my life very 
full of love, laughter and happiness!