Saturday, March 26, 2011

Avery's 3 1/2 birthday celebration!

This year has been full of milestones for our family.
Probably the biggest one was baby Avery becoming
Little Girl Avery.
No more crib, no more diapers, no more stroller!

Avery has grown, loudly and boldly, into a
wonderful little girl.
So smart, so sweet, so sassy!

As I say at every birthday:
Thank you God for giving me something that
I never knew I needed so much!

Avery keeps our house happy, moving and loud!

Happy 1/2 birthday sweet Aves!

The sparkler candle was really cool!

To celebrate her 1/2 birthday, we had a small
family celebration. 
I baked a strawberry, heart-shaped cake,
(just a little crispy on the edges!)
Her wonderful big sisters gave her homemade
gifts.  A collection of their own stuff she always
wants, and usually takes!
She was so excited and I don't think she was any
less happy than she was at her "real" 3rd bday party!





Claire wrote Aves card in
"mathmatical terms"
She used fraction circles to write 3 and half.
Gotta love my math whiz!

Avery is never shy in expressing her feelings.
I guess this wasn't at the top of her list!

But she loved the collection of erasers and silly bands!


Happy Birthday sweet baby!