Sunday, December 26, 2010

Over the river and through the woods....

to the Grandparent's houses we go....

I say this all the time, and it is true,
my kids are SO lucky to have such awesome
grandparents living so close!

I may be biased, but I think that my parents
are the best sets of grandparents around!
(and I know that my kiddos agree!)

Christmas weekend we were able to spend
some great time with both sets of grandparents
and Aunt Jamie and Uncle Kyle.

Let the spoiling begin ~

First stop: Grammy and Boppa's house

Fine looking family, I must say (Dave is the photographer)


Nothing like Christmas joy on a child!
Avery is never shy with her feelings.
This doll went right back in the box!

Dora and friends, however, she loved!

Happy again!

Ella showing Julie her new desk.
The girls' dolls got matching school desks.

Ella's big thank you to Claire,
for handing down her ipod!

Barbie mania!


Next stop: Grandpa and Grandma Johnson's house!


Beautiful Avery (I still miss that front tooth!)

"Whoa! That's a lot of presents!"

Claire's already thinking about her next itunes purchase!

Aunt Jamie and Ella taking a break ~

Avery kept Uncle Kyle very busy ~


The best gift of all: Grandparents!